[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Crushed Dry Coconut (Suka Khobra) – 2 bowls
- Sesame (Til) – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (Kothimbeer) – finely chopped – 1 bowl
- Bakarwadi Garam Masala – 1 tbsp (recipe given below)
- Coriander and Cumin seeds powder (Dhane Jeera powder) – 1 tbsp
- Garlic (Lasun) – fine chopped 1/2 bowl
- Onion Masala (Kanda Masala) – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder (Lal Tikhat) – 1 tsp
Bakarwadi Garam Masala – should be freshly made for this recipe
- Clove (Lavang) – 5-6 pcs
- Cinnamon (Dalchini) – 2-4 pcs
- Cardamom (Velchi) – 4-5 pcs
- Black Pepper (Kali Miri) – 6-7 pcs
Roast all the spices on pan without oil and after cooling grind it into a powder. You can take the ingredients according to your need.
- Gram Flour (Besan) – 2 bowls
- Rice Flour (Tandul Pithi) – 1 tbsp
- Refined Flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Salt (Meeth) – to taste
- Oil (Tel) – for deep frying
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Take all the ingredients (For Outer Covering) except oil in a kneading bowl and knead a very hard dough from it. When it is ready add 2 tspn of oil to the dough and again knead it properly and keep it aside covered for half an hour. Use quantity of water as per requirement.
- For making the Stuffing Masala take another big bowl and mix all the ingredients one by one in it.
- Now with your hands, crush all the ingredients nicely for 5 minutes. You will come to know that your masala is ready when you get the smell of it.
- Now, beat the hard dough nicely on a clean platform with an iron roller.
- Make small balls and roll a flat rectangular chapati and then spread grated ginger and press it by the roller lightly.
- Now spread the stuffing masala all over it and again use roller to press it lightly.
- Roll the chapati tightly and cut into an inch long pieces. Take one piece on left hand and press it with the right hand.
- Keep a frying pan on medium flame and when the oil is hot put the pieces into it (2-3 at a time).
- Deep Fry them on low flame till the colour changes to golden brown.
- Keep the flame low otherwise the bakar wadi may remain raw and may loose it’s crispyness.
- After cooling keep it in a air tight container.