[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Bread – 1 Full (no sweet bread)
- Eggs – 6
- Vanilla essence
- Powdered Sugar – 2 Cups (500 gm approx)
- Milk – 1.50 to 1.75 litres
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Grind the bread slices and soak it in the milk with sugar for 15 mins. This will make the bread soft and moist.
- Blend the eggs nicely along with vanilla essence till it gets frothy. This will make your pudding light and fluffy.
- Now blend the above mixures together for 2 mins. It’s consistency should be loose and not very thick.
- Caramelise your container and then pour the above mixture in it.
- Take a pressure cooker and add some water in it and keep it on high flame.
- Place the container in the pressure cooker and cover it with the lid without the whistle and reduce the flame.
- The water level in the cooker should be upto 3/4th of the container. Check the water level every 20 mins.
- Cook it for around 1 hour on low flame.
- To check if it is done, pierce the pudding with a knife and if the knife comes out clean it is done.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate. Serve cold.
- Serves 10 – 12 persons.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]