[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
I specially made this recipe for my 2 year old son Ishaan and the response was tooo good. He just loves it and so does my hubby. It is easily prepared without consuming too much of your time.
- Chapati dough: 4 – 5 lemon size balls
- Processed mozzarella cheese – depends 😛
- Chilli flakes
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Roll a small & thick chapati first and then put the cheese, oregano and chilli flakes in the centre. Avoid the chilli flakes if you are making it for kids.
- Close the chapati from all sides and make sure the cheese is not coming out.
- Spread some flour on the platform, place the ball and then slowly and gently roll it in a nice round shape but, make sure that it is not very thin.
- Place it on a medium hot griddle and brush butter on both sides and roast it nicely. Some cheese might come out but that’s fine. Scrape it and put it again on the delicious cheese paratha.
- For the dough you must knead it a bit harder than you do for chapati/phulka.
- When you roll the stuffed ball do it slowly and see that the cheese spreads evenly all over.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]