[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Okra (Bhendi) – 250 gm (cut into halves)
- Mix Masala (or chilli powder) – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mangosteen (kokam / amsul) – 7-8 soaked in water
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Wash and cut Okra into 2 equal halves.
- Now apply mangosteen (kokam) which is soaked in water and salt.
- Add mix masala and again mix this properly.
- The ingredients applied to Okra should be spread evenly all over.
- Now heat oil in frying pan and allow the okra to float in it.
- After frying both the sides remove them on to kitchen tissue/roll.
- Serve hot.
- While buying okra make sure they are very straight and not at all curvy.
- When you marinate okra with other ingredients make sure you mix it well and keep aside for half an hour.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]