[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Onions (Kanda) – 1 big ( sliced/big pieces)
- Curd (Dahi) – 1 bowl
- Salt as needed
- Coriander Leaves (Kothimbeer) – finely chopped
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Soak onion pieces and salt (1 tspn) together in a bowl for half an hour.
- Now drain the water away and wash onions thoroughly.
- There should be no water left in onions. (drain properly)
- Again take onions in a serving bowl add curd, coriander to it and mix well.
- Taste it and add salt if needed.
- Your side dish/salad is ready.
You can make round slices of onions or big pieces as we make for salads. Add chillies if you like (optional).
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]