This masala contains raw ingredients so, when you try it please follow the instructions properly. Whenever you use this masala for fish there is no need of using any other spices as it can change the taste of your recipe.
[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Dry Chilli (Bedgee Mirchi) – 1 kg
- Coriander Seeds (Dhane) – 250 gm
- Dry Turmeric Root (Halkund) – 50 gm
- Tirphala Seeds – 20 gm
- All the ingredients should be exposed to sunlight for natural crispyness.
- And then after cooling grind it to form a masala powder.
- This masala powder can be preserved for a year in a glass container.
- And can be used for any fish items for frying, for gravy etc.
Make sure the ingredients are not roasted at all and should be properly exposed to sunlight for atleast 3-4 days continuosly.
Also for variations use this Masala in vegetables or paneer gravy. This masala is a bit strong as it is specially made for non-vegetarian items.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]