- French bread (We used hot dog buns – you can use any bread you have)
- Olive oil
- Onions – diced
- Tomatoes – diced
- Italian seasoning
- Crushed Garlic (paste)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Chili flakes [optional]
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 230 degrees C.
- Slice the hot dog buns in two halves and apply butter and garlic paste to it.
- Take chopped onions and tomatoes in a bowl and mix olive oil, Italian seasoning and salt. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture all over the bread and grate the cheese on it.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes and Italian seasoning on it.
- Bake it in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Keep the next batch ready to go in the oven 🙂