[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Pomfret fish – 2 medium size (200 gm each)
- Lemon juice (limbu ras) – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric (Halad) – 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Egg yolk (only yellow part) – 1
- Garlic paste (lasun paste) – 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste (Ala paste) – 1 tbsp
- Red chilly paste (Sukya lal mirchi paste) – 1 tbsp
- Carom Seeds (Ova) – 1 tspn
- Oil (brushing while grilling)
- Gram flour (Besan) – 2 tbsp
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Clean the fish and give them few cuts on both front and back.
- Rub turmeric powder and salt properly and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make the marination ready.
- After half an hour take out the fish and properly rub the marination to it.
- Again let the fish go inside the refrigerator for 30 – 40 mins.
- Preheat the oven and then set temp at 230 c for 10 mins
- Brush oil on one side of the fish and keep it in the oven. Brush it again after every 3 mins and then turn the side.
- Repeat this till your fish gets the exact colour and becomes crisp.
- I have grilled my fish on a non-stick pan but, the procedure is same.
- Garnish it with chat masala and lemon slices.
- Serve hot.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]