[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Brown bread – 2 slices
- Butter – as required
- Green Chutney – as per requirement
- Cheese – 1/2 slice
- Onion sliced – 1 small
- Tomato sliced – 1/2 small
- Capsicum sliced – 1 small
- Letuce – 2 whole leaves
- Salt to taste
- Hot and sweet tomato sauce as per requirement
- Sliced Boiled Egg – 1 (Optional)
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Take a bread slice and apply butter to it.
- Keep Letuce leaf, sliced onions, tomato, capsicum, sprinkle a pinch of salt and then place half of the cheese slice.
- Place one more letuce leaf.
- Take the other bread slice and apply chutney to it and place it on top.
- Now grill the sandwich; it takes around 10 mins to get ready.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or a cup of tea.
You can use various flavoured bread slices as well garlic bread, chilly bread and so on. However, brown bread is preferable as it is good for health. Remove the Egg Yolk before using it in the sandwich as it adds a lot of calories. If possible, also do away with the Cheese.