[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Bedgee Mirchi (Dry Red Chilly) – 1 Kg
- Dhane (Coriander seeds) – 1/2 Kg
- Kali Miri (Black pepper corn) – 100 gm
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – 50 gm
- Lavang (Cloves) – 50 gm
- Masala Velchi (Black cardamom) – 25 gm
- Dagad Phool (Black Stone Flower) – 25 gm
- Sadha Jeera (Cumin seeds) – 25 gm
- Shahajeera (Caraway seeds) – 25 gm
- Tamalpatra (Bay leaf) – 25 gm
- Jaipatri (Mace) – 25 gm
- Chakra Phool (Star Anise) – 25 gm
- Badishep (Aniseeds) – 25 gm
- Khus Khus (Poppy seeds) – 100 gm
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – 1 big
- Remove the stem of Bedgee Mirchi first before doing anything else as it can spoil the taste of masala.
- Then roast all spices seperately in a big sauce pan (Kadai) using a few drops of oil.
- Afterwards, keep all the spices aside to cool.
- Then, grind all the Spices of the Masala together in a mixer/grinder.
- Salt can be added to the Masala to preserve it for a long time.
- The Masala is to be kept in an air tight (glass) container.