Pulav Masala is my Mom’s recipe. She prepares this freshly everytime she makes Pulav. This Masala adds a mouth watering aroma to the Pulav and enchances it’s taste.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Shahajeera (Caraway seeds) – 50 gm
- Lavang (Clove) – 15 – 20
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – 2 inch 10 – 15 pc
- Sadhi Velchi (Cardamom) – 15 – 20
- Chakra Phool (Star Anise) – 10 gm
- Kali Miri (Black Pepper Corn) – 20 – 25
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – 1/4 pc
- Roast all the spices seperately in a small pan for few minutes without oil.
- Afterwards, keep them aside to cool.
- Then, grind them together in a mixer/grinder.
- Even after grinding, this Masala may have some pieces of spices remaining in it.
- Leave them as it is.
- It gives a good texture to your Pulav.