- A bunch of palak (spinach) leaves cleaned and washed
- 3 big juicy tomatoes
- 1 big beet root peeled and cut into four pcs
- 1 medium potato peeled and cut into four pcs
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves
- 2 inch big piece of red pumpkin (optional)
- 3 cloves (lawang)
- 3 black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 star anise
- very small piece of dalchini
- 1/2 half inch Ginger piece
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tspn butter
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Pressure cook all the ingredients and cook them till they become soft and soggy.
- Remove all spices like cloves, black pepper, dalchini and star anise.
- Blend all together and make a smooth purée.
- Heat a pan with butter and few drops of oil.
- Saute onion till it softens.
- Add the above purée and some water according to the consistency you need.
- Add salt and pepper then simmer for few minutes and its done..
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]