This is a ready masala paste which can be freezed & stored for a week. So if you suddenly have to prepare fish fry, the masala paste would be ready in your freezer.
[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Dry Chilly (Bedgee Mirchi) – 25 – 30
- Coriander Seeds (Dhane) – 1 & 1/2 tbsps
- Garlic Clove (Lasun) – 15-20
- Mangosteen (Kokam/Amsol) – 4-5
- Turmeric Powder (Halad) – 1/2 tspn
- Salt (Mith) – 1/2 tspn
- Wash and soak dry chilly and coriander seeds together in a bowl for 1/2 hour.
- Then grind a fine paste of soaked dry chilly, coriander seeds, garlic, mangosteen, halad, salt together.
- Now, marinate the fish fillets in the masala paste and then fry.
You can apply this to paneer or for grilling any kind of vegetables if you are vegetarian..try it and let me know.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]