We all love it and so does my baby since he was 8 months old. You should surely try this for your toddlers; they will definitely love it. Keep in mind that it should not over cook which is very common while cooking eggs. It should be moist and soft and should melt in your mouth. Scrambled eggs is a good breakfast for your little ones. You can also add variations like adding vegetables for them.
[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Eggs – 2
- Cheese – 1 small cube processed cheese
- Chilly flakes – a pinch
- Oregano seasonings – 2 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- butter – 1/2 tspn
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Whisking the eggs thoroughly makes it lighter.
- You first have to mix all ingredients except butter and whisk it properly.
- It will form a foam in your whisking bowl, this shows it is ready to go into the hot pan with butter in it.
- Pour everything into a pan on medium flame and then with the help of a spatula fold it from all sides.
- Do it fast but don’t burn it. Actually scrambled eggs should not become brown, but here we have cheese so it changes the colour.
- It should remain moist and soft.
- Add grated cheese and serve hot.
- Spread grated cheese on it when it is hot while serving.
- Always add 1 – 2 tspn milk for egg preparations. It makes your dish soft.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]