This is a different style omelette which you can easily make for meals as well as for sandwiches. It can be a tiffin special with bread slices and some hot and sweet sauce. Just go for it and let me know your comments.
[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Green Masala – 1 tspn
- Onion (Kanda) – 1 medium finely chopped
- Green Chilli (Mirchi) – 2 finely chopped
- Mix Masala – 1 tspn
- Cabbage (Kobi) – 1 bowl finely chopped
- Capsicum (Shimla Mirchi) – 1 medium finely chopped
- French Beans (Farasbi) – 1/2 bowl finely chopped
- Eggs – 4
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil/Cooking Oil (Tel) – 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – as needed
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Heat oil in a skillet/kadhai/non-stick pan & add chillies and onions.
- Stir fry the onions till they become translucent and then add cabbage, french beans, capsicum, green masala.
- Now simmer these vegetables till they become tender and then add mix masala. Cook this on low flame.
- In the mean time whisk the eggs with salt and milk till they catch the foam.
- Also add salt to the vegetables while cooking and now add the egg mixture and coriander mix well.
- Let it cook for 2 min covered till the upper surface looks a bit dry.
- Then turn the side carefully and let it be crispy (uncovered).
- Make pieces and serve hot with wheat bread and ketchup.
- Eggs take very less time to cook so make sure after adding the eggs you slow down the flame. Do not over cook. You can also add more vegetables as per your taste.
- We added milk to the eggs to make our omellete more soft and smooth.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]