- Clarified Butter (Sajuk Tup) – 2 tbspn
- Water – as needed
- Salt – to taste
- Refined Flour (Maida) – 2 cups (full)
- Rawa (bareek) – 1/2 cup
- Jeera (cumin seeds) – 1 tspn
- Owa (carom seeds) – 1/2 tspn
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Mix all ingredients except clarified butter.
- Heat the clarified butter and then pour it into the above mixture and knead it into a soft dough.
- Now keep the dough in a air tight container and keep it aside for at least 4 hours.
- Now make small balls and roll them flat. It should not be thick.
- With the help of a special shankarpali cutter (easily available in market), or a knife or a pizza cutter; cut it into small pieces.
- Keep skillet on a medium flame with oil in it.
- Deep fry those pieces till they become golden brown and crisp.
- Store it in air tight container after cooling.
Have a happy and tasty Diwali !!!
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]