- Clarified Butter / Dalda (Sajuk Tup / Dalda) – 1 cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Salt 2 – 3 pinch
- Sugar (Sakhar) – 1 1/2 cup
- Refined Flour (Maida) – as much as you need to make a dough
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Mix all ingredients except refined flour in a pan.
- Now keep the mixture on a medium flame and let it be there for atleast 5 min.
- When the mixture blends well take off the flame and keep aside for cooling.
- After cooling add refined flour in it with the help of a spoon.
- Knead the refined flour into a soft dough.
- Now make small balls and roll them thick and flat.
- With the use of a knife or a pizza cutter or a special thing used in preparing shankarpali ; cut into small pieces.
- Keep skillet on a medium flame with oil in it.
- Deep fry those small pieces till they become golden brown and crisp.
- Store it in air tight container after cooling.
Have a happy and tasty Diwali !!!
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]