[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Button mushrooms – 8 -10 (Big)
- Vegetables finely chopped – carrots, capsicum, mushrooms stems, onions, paneer crushed(optional).
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Garlic – crushed 1/2 tspn
- Red chilli powder or chilli flakes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems and towel dry them.
- Season them with salt, black pepper and the extra virgin olive oil.
- For the stuffing place a pan on a medium flame, add a good amount of butter.
- Add garlic first then onions. Now add all vegetables except paneer which should be added last.
- When all the veggies are half cooked add paneer and season with salt, pepper, thyme and chilli flakes.
- Preheat the oven at 230°c.
- When the stuffing cools; fill the mushrooms.
- Grill on high temperature till the mushrooms becomes soft.
- Now take out the tray and put some butter on top and grate some cheese.
- Keep it again for grilling till the cheese becomes golden brown.
- Garnish with thyme leaves and serve hot.
- In place of mozzarella cheese you can also use blue cheese or buffalo mozzarella cheese which will make the dish even more tasty.
- Add cheese later as suggested above so that it won’t burn.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]