- Purple eggplants/brinjal (Bhareet cha vanga) – 1 big
- Fish Masala – as per your taste | OR CHILLI POWDER IF YOU WANT IT TO DO IN EASY WAY
- Salt as per taste
- Rice flour (Tandul peethi) – For coating
- Oil to fry
- Wash and cut the brinjal into thick slices as shown in the picture. Or you can cut it as you want.
- Soak the slices in salty water for 15 mins, then remove it on paper napkins.
- Now spread them on a dish and apply chilli powder/Fish masala and salt (very small amount as they are already soaked in salty water)
- Keep it for half an hour (optional)
- Roll them into rice flour and shallow fry them just like we did it in my other recipe Suran Kaap/ Yam chips.
- Serve hot with rice and sol kadhi.