[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Eggs – 2
- Cheese Cube – 1 (grated)
- Capsicum – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chilly – to taste (fine chopped)
- Coriander – to taste (fine chopped)
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 to 2 tspn
- Put the finely chopped onion in a medium size bowl.
- Add green chilly, capsicum, tomato and salt into the same bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the eggs and beat the mixture with a blender.
- Add cheese, coriander and milk into the mixture.
- Again blend the mixture for a minute.
- Keep a frying pan on medium flame and pour the cooking oil in it.
- When the pan is sufficiently hot, pour the mixture in it and reduce the flame and cover the pan with a lid.
- This will help the vegetables cook faster.
- Keep checking at regular intervals.
- When the omelette starts puffing turn it upside down.
- After turning the omelette upside down, don’t cover it again.
- After a few seconds remove the omelette from the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese and coriander on the omelette and serve it hot with Tomato ketchup.