[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Noodles – 2 packets
- Green chilly + Garlic (paste) – 2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 3 tbsp
- Hot & Sweet sauce – 2 tbsp
- Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 medium (cut into halves and then sliced)
- Carrots – 3 (cut into 1 inch long pieces)
- Capsicum- 2 (cut into 1 inch long pieces)
- Olive oil – 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet (kadhai) on a medium flame.
- Add chilly + garlic paste, onions and saute for few minutes or until the onions starts to get translucent.
- Add the carrots, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Stir in between and add capsicum.
- Add all the sauces, chilly powder and stir fry continuosly and again simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- While the vegetables are getting ready you should get your noodles cooked.
- So side by side bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add salt (1 tspn), oil (1 tspn) and noodles.
- Avoid over boiling; you want your noodles to be cooked through but, maintain structure.
- Cook for the final 30 sec, drain and run under a bit of cold water just long enough to stop cooking.
- Now, toss the noodles with the vegetables ready in the skillet (kadhai) just before serving.
- Very gently toss a couple of times to distribute the ready vegetable mix throughout the noodles and serve.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]