This Italian recipe posted on my blog is New Indian Style. Maharashtrian masalas are used instead of other herbs. It tastes different but is very delicious. So, I have tried this recipe and it works… Try it and let me have your comments & suggestions.
- Pasta (angles) – 6 big bowl
- Onions (cut into half & sliced) – 2 medium
- French Beans (1/2 inch pieces) – 2 big bowls
- Carrots (1/2 inch pieces) – 2 big
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 4 big
- Cheese Cubes – 4 (grated)
- Chilly Powder – 3 tspns
- Garlic Paste – 2 tspns
- Olive Oil – 7-8 tbsps
- Coriander leaves – finely chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with salt to taste and add pasta to it.
- Cook the pasta until al dente and before turning off the flame add 1 tspn oil which makes pasta easily separable.
- Quickly drain the pasta and run cold water just to stop it from cooking and keep it aside.
- Heat a big saute pan or a wok with the olive oil in it.
- The pan should be big enough to hold the pasta as well as vegetables together, but not spilling out of the pan.
- When the wok is hot enough add onions, french beans, carrots and saute it on a high flame.
- Now bring the heat to medium and stir fry for atleast 10 mins until the vegetables get tender.
- When the veggies are tender add the tomatoes, chilly powder, garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Cook the mixture till the tomatoes becomes soft and start turning into puree.
- Now add grated cheese and then toss the mixture with the pasta.
- Very gently toss a couple of times to distribute the vegetable mixture properly with the pasta.
- Serve hot.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]