[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
You can eat this chutney with snacks instead of ketchup. You will like its tangy and spicy taste very much.
- Coconut – 1/2 grated
- Lime juice – 1 tspn
- Sugar – 1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chillies – 7-8
- Coriander – 4 tbsp finely chopped
- Take the half grated coconut in a Mixer/Grinder.
- Add lime juice, sugar, salt, small pieces of green chilly and coriander.
- Please take care when you add the green chilly.
- The chutney should be medium spicy.
- Put a small amount of water and grind it well.
- It should not be a fine paste.
- Consistency of chutney should be thick.
- Serve it with any of our Quick Bites.