[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Dhane (Coriander seeds) – 1/2 Kg
- Kali Miri (Black pepper corn) – 100 gm
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – 50 gm
- Lavang (Cloves) – 50 gm
- Masala Velchi (Black cardamom) – 25 gm
- Dagad Phool (Black Stone Flower) – 25 gm
- Sadha Jeera (Cumin seeds) – 25 gm
- Shahajeera (Caraway seeds) – 25 gm
- Tamalpatra (Bay leaf) – 25 gm
- Jaipatri (Mace) – 25 gm
- Chakra Phool (Star Anise) – 25 gm
- Badishep (Aniseeds) – 25 gm
- Khus Khus (Poppy seeds) – 100 gm
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – 1 big
- Keep a small pan (Kadhai) on medium flame.
- Put 2 drops of oil (if needed) and roast all the spices one by one.
- Check the colour of spices; it is ready when it turns slightly brown.
- Now keep it aside for cooling.
- Grind all the spices together in a mixer grinder to make a fine powder.
If you are preparing it in a big amount then preserve it in a air tight (glass) jar.