[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
- Big Prawns (Kolambee) – 5
- Ready Fish Fry Masala – 2-3 tbsn
- Turmeric (Halad) – 1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- De-shell, de-vein, wash and drain the prawns properly.
- While removing the shell make sure you keep the tail intact.
- Now apply turmeric powder and salt to taste and get away the prawns’ smell.
- Then marinate the prawns in the Ready Fish Fry Masala and keep it aside for 2-3 hours.
- Heat oil in the griddle (tawa) on medium flame.
- Roll the prawns in rice flour and place on the griddle.
- Cook it for 2-3 min and turn the side of it.
- When it turns to golden colour and starts reducing the shape, take it off from the flames.
- Serve Hot!
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]