[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
Chicken can be cooked with any masala or marination. It’s up to our imagination and the taste we like. There can be many variations but, this time it’s for the kids and adults both. You can always improvise it while cooking. It’s the sign of a good cook :-P. If you want this dish to be more spicy, just go ahead and do it. But, don’t forget to mail me 😉
- Chicken – 500 gm (cut into big pieces/drumsticks)
- Basil leaves – a handful
- Flat leave parsley – a handful leaves
- Double curled organic parsley – a handful
- Garlic – 1 whole garlic head (big one)
- Ginger – one big piece of an inch
- Green chillies – 4 to 5
- Coriander leaves – a handful
- Turmeric – 1/2 tspn
- Red chili powder – 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil as needed
- Onion – 1 big finely chopped
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Cut the chicken into big chunky pieces and pat them dry.
- For the marination take (basil, 2 types of parsley, coriander, chili, garlic, ginger, turmeric, chili powder, salt to taste) in a blender and grind it into a fine paste.
- Marinate the chicken nicely and keep it aside for atleast half an hour.
- Put the chopped onion into a hot non stick pan with olive oil in it. Add a pinch of salt which helps the onion to cook fast.
- Now place the marinated chicken pieces one by one on the pan and put the lid on. Slow down the flame from medium to low.
- After some time the chicken pieces will let their juices out, now turn the chicken and put the left over marination on it . Cover the pan and let the chicken cook till it becomes tender and soft.
- Whenever you keep the lid on put some water on it so that the masala inside doesn’t burn.
- This dish is not very dry, but it has a thick gravy which we can enjoy with rice.
- When we cook any dry recipe with the lid on always keep water on its lid. Doing this you will prevent the content in the pan from burning.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]