[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Green Chilly – as per taste
- Coriander – 1 bowl (fine chopped)
- Mint leaves – half bowl (fine chopped)
- Garlic – 10 – 15 petals
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Cut the green chilly into small pieces.
- Also, cut the garlic petals into small pieces (if they are very big).
- Put the green chilly, ginger and all the remaining ingredients into a Mixer and grind everything together into a thick and fine paste.
- Add salt to taste and pour some water if necessary while grinding.
This Green Masala can be used in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes. It adds flavor, aroma and unique taste to our recipes.