[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
Check out this spicy grilled chicken which tastes really different. It has a sweet and hot and spicy flavour which goes very good with chicken breast. This marination contains many different herbs which makes it very special. You can also use this marination with prawns and chicken wings and don’t forget paneer or tofu or mushrooms as well. Give it a try…
- Chicken breast – 2 medium
- Parsley (herb) – 2-3 strands
- Thyme (herb) – 2-3 strands
- Green masala – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Honey (madh / shahed) – 1 tspn
- Green chilli (Hirvi mirchi) – 5
- Red chilli powder (lal tikhat) – 1 tspn
- Coriander leaves (kothimbeer) – one handful
- Green pepper (simla mirchi) – half roasted
- Salt to taste
- Hot and sweet sauce – 1 tspn
- Basil leaves / tulsi leaves – 4 -5
- Oil for basting
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Wash the chicken breasts and then wipe them with a kitchen roll.
- Rub some salt, black pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil to the chicken and keep it aside.
- Now grind all the above ingredients (except chicken and oil for basting) into a fine paste.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for atleast 5 – 6 hours for marination.
- Heat a griddle with few drops of oil and place the chicken on it.
- Cook one side of chicken for atleast 5-6 mins on medium flame then turn the side.
- Check it after 5 mins with a knife or a fork. If it goes smoothly through it your chicken is ready.
- Sprinkle or brush some oil whenever you turn the side of the chicken.
- Give them some big cuts and place it on a serving plate when it is hot.
- Garnish it with parsley and lime.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]