- Mushrooms – 4 to 5 big (cut into small pieces)
- Onion – 1 small (cut into small pieces)
- Eggs – 2 to 3 (blended)
- Mix Masala – 1 tspn
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander finely chopped
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a griddle; then add the onion and saute till they become soft and pink.
- Now add mushrooms and the mix masala.
- When mushrooms gets soft put the blended eggs and coriander; mix everything nicely and cover till the egg sets well.
- After few minutes flip the omelette and switch off the flame. Put the lid on and let it cook on the other side.