[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Links]
We all love it and so does my baby since he was 8 months old. You should surely try this for your toddlers; they will definitely love it. Keep in mind that it should not over cook which is very common while cooking eggs. It should be moist and soft and should melt in your mouth. Scrambled eggs is a good breakfast for your little ones. You can also add variations like adding vegetables for them.
This is a different style omelette which you can easily make for meals as well as for sandwiches. It can be a tiffin special with bread slices and some hot and sweet sauce. Just go for it and let me know your comments.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]
- Eggs – 2
- Cheese Cube – 1 (grated)
- Capsicum – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chilly – to taste (fine chopped)
- Coriander – to taste (fine chopped)
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 to 2 tspn
- Put the finely chopped onion in a medium size bowl.
- Add green chilly, capsicum, tomato and salt into the same bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the eggs and beat the mixture with a blender.
- Add cheese, coriander and milk into the mixture.
- Again blend the mixture for a minute.
- Keep a frying pan on medium flame and pour the cooking oil in it.
- When the pan is sufficiently hot, pour the mixture in it and reduce the flame and cover the pan with a lid.
- This will help the vegetables cook faster.
- Keep checking at regular intervals.
- When the omelette starts puffing turn it upside down.
- After turning the omelette upside down, don’t cover it again.
- After a few seconds remove the omelette from the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese and coriander on the omelette and serve it hot with Tomato ketchup.