Very few people know about this recipe. This is our traditional recipe and is also known as Ghavane. It is a medium spicy, tasty but, a very delicate dish and my husband just loves it.
- Samo rice (Wareeche tandul) – 2 bowls
- Groundnuts (Shengdane) – Roasted and peeled – 1 bowl
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) – 3 tbsp
- Green Chilli (Mirchi) – 7-8
- Coriander Leaves (Kothimbeer) – 5 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
[ad#Google Adsense In Between]
- Soak Wareeche tandul, Cumin seeds and groundnuts together for about 8-9 hours.
- For the batter we have to grind all ingredients except salt into a fine paste.
- Grind it well and then add salt and water to make it .
- The batter should be very smooth and the consistency should be loose.
- You have to add more water into it.
- Now keep the pan(tawa) on medium flame and put some drops of oil.
- When the pan is hot use a big spatula or a small bowl to pour batter on it.
- You should be very fast while doing this when u pour batter rotate the pan to spread it all over.
- Now put the lid on and turn it upside after 3-4 min.
- Then take it on a plate after 2 min. Serve hot with cold curd or chutney.
Please be careful while doing this. Whenever you pour batter on the pan it will pop some drops outside or sometimes on your hands too.First dosa might stuck to the pan but afterwards it will come out easily. This happens in any kind of dosa preparation because after 1 or 2 dosa the pan becomes greecy. So try this you will like the taste as it is different and the speciality is this can be eaten for upwas.
[ad#Google Adsense 300×250]